Register today for the Putnam County Law Enforcement Memorial 5K Run/Walk. The race begins at DePauw University Nature Park at 10 AM. All proceeds from the race will be donated to the Indiana Chapter of Concerns of Police Survivors.
Send completed registration form and payment to:
Putnam County FOP P.O. Box 934, Greencastle In 46135
The Benton County College Success Coalition will host a the 5.29K College $avings Fun Run and carnival on Friday, May 29th. The carnival and race-day registration starts at 5:30 PM, 5.29K and 1 mile fun run take off at 6 PM, and festivities will wrap up around 8 PM. Festivities center at the Oxford Town Square in Oxford, IN. The race begins in front of the Alliance Bank.
On-line registration is only $20.
The Indiana University Health Arnett Health & Safety Fair & 5K will be held on Saturday, May 9, 2015. There is a 5K run/walk beginning at 9 AM followed by a Health and Safety Fair from 10 AM – 1 PM. The course begins at the provider parking lot and loops around the hospital grounds. Register online or by mail.
Sign up today for the 2015 Arc in the Park 3K/5K “Fun”draiser. The event will be held on Saturday, May 9th at 9:15 AM at the former Lafayette City Municipal Golf Course. Not only will it be a great way to get your morning exercise, but following the race awards, there will be adult and children games/activities, fantastic live music by Saharan Drench, and an ongoing raffle which will include such prizes as Chicago Cubs baseball tickets, $100 Meijer gift card and much more! You can register for this event online or by printing the registration form and sending it in to: PO Box 1222 Lafayette, IN 47902.
Sign up today for the Biggest Loser Half Marathon/5K in Crown Point, IN. This race is for runners at all fitness levels, whether you are ready to set a personal record or this is your first race. Each registered participant and finisher will receive the following:
- The Biggest Loser Finisher’s Medal
- Commemorative Biggest Loser RunWalk shirt
- Drawstring Backpack
- Chip-Timed Race for Runners and Those Tracking Personal Goals
- Free Downloadable Race Photos
- Award Divisions for Runners and Walkers
- Celebrity appearances by former contestants from “The Biggest Loser”
- Hydration Stations with Water/Sports Drinks Along the Course & Food at the Finish Line
- Last but not Least, a Truly Inspirational and Unforgettable Experience
- Date: May 3, 2015
- Start time: 8 AM for Half and 8:30 AM for 5K
- Registration: online ($75 for Half – until 4/29, $40 for 5K – until 4/29)
- Enter WRRC15 at checkout for 15% registration fees
- Course Map