Head on over to the City of West Point for the 3rd Annual West Point Cadet Park 5K.
- When: October 3, 2015
- Start time: 9 AM
- Start Location: Cadet Park, West Point, IN
- Distance: 5 K (run or walk)
- Registration: Mail In form or On-line
- Leashed dogs and strollers allowed
Join the Northern Lights Sled Dog Rescue and the Husky Huddle & Malamute Mingle for the I Ran 4 a Sled Dog 5K Run or 1 Mile Walk.
- Date: November 7, 2015
- Start Time: 9:30 AM
- Start Location: Prophetstown State Park
- Distances Offered: 5K or 1 Mile
- Registration: $25 Online Registration
- Early registration by October 23rd, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. includes tshirt and parking. Late registration from October 23rd, 2015 5:01 p.m. until noon on November 6th, 2015 will include parking only. Day of registration-will have to pay for parking.
This year Wolf Park will host its 7th annual Walk for Wolves event, their largest fundraiser of the year. This year they are also offering a new 4k/8k cross country run! This fundraiser supports Wolf Park and allows them to fulfill their mission to educate the public about the need for conservation, the role of predators, and why wolves and other wildlife are not only amazing creatures, but are also necessary for a healthy ecosystem and the future of our planet!
- October 10, 2015
- 9 AM to 1 PM
- Option to walk as a pack or race through the forest and fields (channel your inner wolf).
- Register Online by September 19th to receive a shirt
Here is an excellent opportunity for some fall leaf peeping. Register today to run the Adams Mill Covered Bridge Half Marathon or Two Mile Run.
- Date: Saturday, October 3, 2015
- Location: Flora, IN (intersection of SR 75 and SR 18)
- Time: Half Marathon begins at 9 AM
- $5 Discount on registration for WRRC members (Must register by mail with a check mailed to Don Franklin at the Flora Community Center).
- Online Registration early pricing through September 21st
- Chip Timed by the Franklin Finish
Register today to Get your Mud On at the Tippy Mud Run.
- Date: September 27, 2015
- Start Time: Runners in 3 Waves beginning at 10 AM
- Start Location: Franklin Cary Camp in Lafayette, IN
- Distance: 5K, but a very muddy, obstacle-laden 5K
- Register: $50/adult and $25/student. Online registration closes September 18th.
- Competitive Wave option for $65