Head on over to Goodland, IN for the Goodstock Color Dash 5K on September 27th. All proceeds to benefit the Mary T. Klinker veterans resource center supporting homeless, almost homeless, and veterans in need.
- Date: September 27, 2014
- Start time: 8 AM CST – yes, you did see central time
- Location: Foster Park, Goodland, IN
- Registration: Printable form (note that you must also register/check-in on race day)
Run and Remember is a run/walk to raise awareness about hospice. All proceeds from this event will support services for people with a life limiting illness and their families in our five county area. The LaVern Gibson Championship Cross Country Course is “one of the most spectator friendly distance running courses in the world”. It is also the site of the NCAA Div.1 Championship Cross Country Event as well as the Nike Team Regional Event. This is the ONLY publicly held event on this course!
Sign up today for the Indiana Veterans’ Home 5K and 1 Mile Run/Walk. Both the 5K & 1 mile take place on the Indiana Veterans’ Home grounds. Race will start at the Commandant’s Home. The 5K has a challenging downhill and uphill near the beginning of the race.
Ready for a fun and spooky run? Then sign up today for the Covington Nursery School’s Annual HALLOWEEN HUSTLE 5K/10K.
- Date: Saturday October 25, 2014 (The weekend before Halloween)
- Time: 9 a.m.
- Location: Covington City Park
- Costumes Encouraged
- Registration: $20 for 5K, $25 for 10K
- Family Fun Event
Head on over to the City of West Point for the 2nd Annual West Point Cadet Park 5K.
- When: October 4, 2014
- Start time: 9 AM
- Start Location: Cadet Park, West Point, IN
- Distance: 5 K (run or walk)
- Registration: Mail in or In-person
- Leashed dogs and strollers allowed