This Saturday (October 24) the regular Saturday morning run will be moved to Battleground at the Tippecanoe Battlefield. Come at the regular time (8 AM) and get a trail run in before the 15K Trail Race. Or come at 9 AM and run in the race. Or get crazy and do both 😉
There will be a cookout to celebrate the day and the final race of the Trail Run Series. The Saturday run will be back to the regular location (Panera in the Landing) on October 31st.
The final Farmer’s Market 5K of the season will take place this Wednesday, October 21st at 6:30 at the West Lafayette Farmer’s Market. There will be a pizza party and prizes after the run.
The concluding 15K run for the Trail Run Series will begin at 9 AM this Saturday at the Tippecanoe Battlefield.
Join for one or both, just get out there and run!
Head on over to the City of West Point for the 3rd Annual West Point Cadet Park 5K.
- When: October 3, 2015
- Start time: 9 AM
- Start Location: Cadet Park, West Point, IN
- Distance: 5 K (run or walk)
- Registration: Mail In form or On-line
- Leashed dogs and strollers allowed
Join the Northern Lights Sled Dog Rescue and the Husky Huddle & Malamute Mingle for the I Ran 4 a Sled Dog 5K Run or 1 Mile Walk.
- Date: November 7, 2015
- Start Time: 9:30 AM
- Start Location: Prophetstown State Park
- Distances Offered: 5K or 1 Mile
- Registration: $25 Online Registration
- Early registration by October 23rd, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. includes tshirt and parking. Late registration from October 23rd, 2015 5:01 p.m. until noon on November 6th, 2015 will include parking only. Day of registration-will have to pay for parking.
This year Wolf Park will host its 7th annual Walk for Wolves event, their largest fundraiser of the year. This year they are also offering a new 4k/8k cross country run! This fundraiser supports Wolf Park and allows them to fulfill their mission to educate the public about the need for conservation, the role of predators, and why wolves and other wildlife are not only amazing creatures, but are also necessary for a healthy ecosystem and the future of our planet!
- October 10, 2015
- 9 AM to 1 PM
- Option to walk as a pack or race through the forest and fields (channel your inner wolf).
- Register Online by September 19th to receive a shirt