- The group meets in front of the Café entrance.
- Time: 6:45 AM – this group usually runs 12 miles ~ 9 min/mile pace (some run faster)
- Time: 7 AM – this group usually runs ~ 9-10 min/mile pace
- Contact: David or Cyndi for more information
================================================================== Location: Subway on NW corner of Purdue West (near McCormick and State Street in West Lafayette.
- This group meets near the rear entrance to Subway.
- Distance: varies
- Time: 8:00 am
- Contact: Larry for more information
================================================================= There are many routes that have evolved over time; county roads, some on the Cattail Trail, others on the West Lafayette Streets. Running early Sunday when most people are still in bed is very calming, no traffic, no smog, and nature filled time. At that hour, the sunrise, the fog, the fox and deer have all been enjoyed on Sunday morning runs. But the best motivator of all is knowing there are other runners waiting to share these sights with you. Runners often share food, beverages, and stories after the run at Café Literato or the Downtowner.