Sign up today for the Make it Happen 5K David Ide Memorial Run. This run is to honor the memory of Cornerstone Autism Center‘s founder David Ide. The Cornerstone Autism Foundation raises funds in order to provide grants to local agencies that serve individuals on the autism spectrum. The Make It Happen 5K is just one of many ways the foundation raises the needed funds.
- When: September 17, 2016 @ 9 AM
- Distances Offered: 5K, 10K or 1 Mile Run/Walk
- Registration: 5K – $25 w/shirt (before 8/29) or $15 w/o shirt (before 9/15)
- 10K – $25 w/shirt (before 8/29) or $15 w/o shirt (before 9/15)
- 1 Mile – $5 w/o shirt (before 9/14)
- Starting Location: Cornerstone Autism Center (3482 McClure Ave, W Lafayette)
Here is an excellent opportunity for some fall leaf peeping. Register today to run the Adams Mill Covered Bridge Half Marathon or Two Mile Run.
- Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Location: Flora, IN (intersection of SR 75 and SR 18)
- Time: Half Marathon begins at 9 AM
- Online Registration early pricing through September 21st
- Chip Timed by the Franklin Finish
Sign up today for the 7th Annual Riverfest Water Drop 5K Run/Walk and 4th annual Water Droplet Kids Run benefiting the Wabash River Enhancement Corporation. Both events are part of Wabash Riverfest. The 5K race will be held on July 9, 2016 and will start at the Tapawingo Park Band Shelter and the kids run will begin at the ice rink at Tapawingo Park in West Lafayette, IN. The 5K race will be officially timed with generous sponsorship from the Tippecanoe County Partnership for Water Quality!
Come out for the races and stay for all the Wabash Riverfest activities following the event, including many family friendly events and the canoe races on the Wabash River all day long.
Register today for the Annual Harvest Hustle 5k. The races – including a 5K run/walk, a youth 1/2 mile or 400 meter run – start at the Carroll County Community Center in Flora, IN at 8:00 AM on July 23rd. There will be age group awards, refreshments, and door prizes at end of the races.
Click here to register online – $10 for youth runs, $15 for 5k, and $30 for family if registered by 7/19/16.