Here is an excellent opportunity for some fall leaf peeping. Register today to run the Adams Mill Covered Bridge Half Marathon or Two Mile Run.
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2017
- Location: Flora, IN (intersection of SR 75 and SR 18)
- Time: Half Marathon begins at 9 AM
- Online Registration early pricing through September 21st
- Chip Timed by the Franklin Finish
Sign up today for the Litchfield TriathLou. The race is expected to sell out and will be capped at 550 athletes.
Half: 1.2 Mile Swim, 56 Mile Bike, 13.1 Mile Run ($225)
Olympic: .9 Mile Swim, 24.8 Mile Bike, 6.2 Mile Run ($80)
Sprint: .25 Mile Swim, 13 Mile Bike, 3.1 Mile Run ($70)
September 10, 2017
Lake Lou Yaeger Beach House
The Back-Road 5k Run & Walk / 10k Run / Duathlon (15mile Bike Ride & 5k Run). Sponsored by RWCDC. On-line registration available.
- Tuesday, July 4th, 2017
- Wolcott 4th of July Festival
- Registration 7 – 7:45 am EST at the corner of E. Market & Burke St.
- Free Kids Dash Begins at 7:45 EST
- Duathlon Begins at 8:15 am EST
- 5k Run & Walk / 10k Run Begins at 8:30 am EST
- Prizes to Overall Top Male & Female – Duathlon, 5k Run, 5k Walk, 10k Run
Register today for the Annual Harvest Hustle 5k. The races – including a 5K run/walk, a youth 1/2 mile or 400 meter run – start at the Carroll County Community Center in Flora, IN at 8:00 AM on July 22nd. There will be age group awards, refreshments, and door prizes at end of the races.
Click here to register online – $10 for youth runs, $15 for 5k, and $30 for family if registered by 7/19/16.